Landing an entry-level product manager can be hard, especially if you're new-grad. However, it is possible and there are companies who hire students as Associate Product Manager Interns.
This 12 page guide will help students looking to land their first APM internship or a full-time role to understand skills necessary to crack interviews. You'll learn about the product manager role, the skills needed and how to prepare for interviews.
This guide is for -
- Students aspiring to land an APM internship
- Students / new grads aspiring to become APMs
- Early-career folks looking to transition into an APM role
This guide includes -
- Overview of product management
- Skills needed to become a product manager
- Resume & Profile building tips
- Job hunting & Interview tips
A 12 page PDF guide packed with tips to work on your goal towards becoming an APM